- I am an informed risk taker who enjoys building products and services that can operate at scale
- I have a background in security engineering and process improvement
- I studied Information Technology and Systems at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY
- I am currently located in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina
Things I'm interested in
- User experience
- Process development
- DevOps/DevOpSec/Rugged DevOps
- Creating useful tools and apps
- Presenting at conferences
- Tinkering with technology
LinkedIn - cool work projects listed here!
My GitHub - check here for available code!
Things I've created
MikesCity - restaurant recommendations and more
- Dashboard applications for security and operational intelligence
How to reach me
- Guest author on Memoirs of a Student Leader: Mike's Young Professional Survival Guide
- Sometimes I post thoughts or things I'm working on on my blog.